405 Push & Pull Toys for Toddlers
Woodworking Plans for the Push & Pull Toys 405
- Designed for TODDLERS and up
- Also known as Toddler Walking Toys
- Approximate dimensions: 4" W x 6" H x 16" L
- Contains full size pattern, instructions & photos
- 2 different Push Toy Styles: Rubber Ducky & Waddling Ducky
- 7 different Pull Toy styles: Puppy Dog, Labrador Retriever, Boxer Dog, Red Dawg, Dragon, Phat Cat, Alligator
- Once basic dog design concepts practiced, plans can be altrered to personalize the Dog Pull Toy to match an existing pet - through shape adjustments and painting of the coat
- Designed for 2" softwood lumber
- These plans and instructions assume a BASIC Level of Skills in woodworking and related safety requirements when using power tools.
- Woodworking plans are sent by mail via Canada Post. They usually arrive within 7 to 10 days from date of order. Due to postal rate structure, plans sent outside of Canada or the USA cost more to ship.
Working from our Woodworking Plans
If you are a woodworker who has purchased our Plans to build, please follow all safety requirements for the tools you use. The plans and instructions assume a basic level of skills in woodworking and related safety requirements when using power tools. We would like for you to be building wonderful things for years to come ;-)
Please also keep in mind that construction materials and finishes need to take into account the final use of the items built. For the sake of your precious little ones, be sure that the finish on your rocking toys are non-toxic. It's amazing what little kids will chew on!
There are no real safety concerns with these toys. Push and Pull Toys are very traditional wooden toys with a long history.
Quality Always: We suggest you use quality, kiln or air dried dried lumber and quality finishes. The final finish consists of several clear coats of hand buffed durable urathane.
These toys have been built for indoor use. The finish is not intended to withstand moisture or rain although it can be wiped down during cleaning. It is made to be durable but may need to be touched up if loved too vigorously for too long. If that happens, just give it a "facelift" by renewing the final finish coat.